Crock Pot Crack Nuts
The name is everything! I couldn't think of a better description for these and this sounded right on! So this is the easiest nut mix ever to create and it takes literally no prep time at all. Throw them in the crock pot - or I guess if you have a modern day Insta Pot - and voila! I'm still stuck in the stone ages and I happen to LOVE my crock post so if you have another means I guess you can just speed up the wait time for the deliciousness!
In a effort to keep this post short and sweet, because if you're like me sometimes you just wanna speed ahead to the actual recipe! Here you go, enjoy!
To begin you will need the following:
- Parchment Paper
- Crock Pot /Insta Pot
- 1/2 Lb Bag of Raw Whole Cashews
- 1/2 Lb Bag of Raw Walnuts
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup dried banana chips
- 1 tsp vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon or nutmeg
- 1 tsp sea salt* optional
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Cover and roast on high for approx 2 hours or until lightly browned
- Remove from crock pot and let cool flat on parchment paper making sure the nuts are evenly distributed to dry out. Let cool and dry for approx 1 hour or until dry!