Blueberry Chia Oat Muffins
I posted these muffins over a month ago on my Instagram and have had so many people message me about this recipe, send me pics and are loving it so I decided to make it a blog post to make it easily accessible!
Its very simple and basic but just added some flare to moisten the texture and add in some super foods as I love to do! They are really great for on-the-go, as quick and filling breakfast options and really great for travel snacks.
- 1 Cup whole Grain Oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup gluten free Trader Joe's Flour
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 scoops vanilla plant protein
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- *Optional 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Mix and fold in 1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries. Mix well and fill into pre-greased muffin tins. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350. Let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Makes 8 medium/large muffins or 12 small muffins and enjoy!
Below are some images I've received about how these muffins turned out for others who have tried it! I love seeing them! Keep em coming!